Salmoflex has been formulated with a proprietary blend to support overall wellness. Its main ingredient SALMON COLLAGEN has been backed with science and carefully selected.
Each bottle is made to help increase your collagen levels to support joints, cartilage, skin, nails and hair.
Salmoflex and its exclusive formula
Salmoflex is an exclusive formula backed with science with salmon collagen and proteoglycans. The collagen is naturally extracted from salmon nasal cartilage in Hokkaido, Japan.
Collagen is one of the most important structural proteins in the human body. It is a key component of connective tissue, helping to provide structure, strength, and resilience to skin, bones, tendons, cartilage, and other tissues in the body.
As we age, our bodies produce less and less collagen, which can lead to a host of physical problems, including brittle bones and reduced muscle mass.
Why Salmon Collagen?
Salmon fish is the strongest fish from its class, and it is the only animal that can produce natural collagen with the same structure as human collagen. This pure or native collagen is located exactly in the nasal cartilage of the salmon.
- One of the few fish that can live in fresh or saltwater.
- So strong that it can swim against the stream and jump more than 4 meters to climb waterfalls, at speeds of up to 50 kilometers per hour for which it requires a force that has not been seen in any other fish of its size.
- Recognized for its developed sense of smell that allows it to return to its place of birth to reproduce, and it is precisely there, in its nasal cartilage, where there is a high concentration of collagen and proteoglycans, two of the components present in cartilage of our joints.
1. Collagen type I - X
* Type I – accounts for about 90% of all collagen in your body. It helps keep cells and tissues together in the skin, tendons, bones, teeth, and fibrous cartilage.
* Type II – is found in elastic cartilage and cushion joints.
* Type III – supports the integrity and structure of organs, arteries, and muscles.
* Type V: Helps with eye health, and regulates the development of collagen fibers.
* Type X: Plays a key role in the health of joints and bones.
2. Blend formula from Salmoflex and Hydrolyzed collagen from fish
Directly extracted from Hokkaido Salmon (Japan) with a patented technique, that guarantees a pure collagen type II.
3. Vitamin C
Is a nutrient your body needs to form blood vessels, cartilage, muscle, and collagen in bones. Vitamin C is also vital to your body's healing process.
4. Vitamin D
Helps regulate the amount of calcium and phosphate in the body. These nutrients are needed to keep bones, teeth and muscles healthy.
5. Vitamin E
Helps maintain healthy skin and eyes, and strengthen the body's natural defence against illness and infection (the immune system).
6. Hyalyronic Acid
Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in the fluids in the eyes and joints. It acts as a cushion and lubricant in the joints and other tissues.
What it does:
- Supports joint flexibility and mobility
- Have a protective effect on cartilage metabolism in individuals with severe or constant knee pain.
- Helps to improve skin condition, including skin elasticity, wrinkles, facial pores, blotches, moisture, and smoothness.
How it works:
Only 2 capsules a day before any meal can help you look and feel healthy!
As a dietary supplement adults take 2 capsules twice daily, 30 minutes prior to a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Collagen type i - x (blend formula from Salmoflex ™ & hydrolyzed collagen from fish)
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.